The Right Checklist of Cleaning Supplies for Office and Commercial Places
Getting our house cleaned and making it a safe place to survive should be one of our prime concerns. But what about the commercial areas? For 8 to 9 hours we are working in an office, which is not being carefully maintained. When the office remains dirty, germs and viruses make it their breeding ground. The office must have all its cleaning supplies stored at its inventory so that your office can be cleaned at a daily basis. Whether you run an office or a medical store or in a restaurant, cleanliness should always be your priority. A neat and clean office always gives a good impression to your clients. Moreover, the employees must be given a well sanitized area to work for longer hours at a stretch.
Check out the important supplies that you need to keep your office clean:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Glass cleaning sprays
- Air fresheners
- Cleaning towels
- Trash bags
- Towels to dust up
Without these equipments, it is not possible to get a hygienic office. It is very important to monitor whether your office is going through a regular clean up routine or not. Maintaining a basic hygiene in the office is always a necessary, not a luxury.
Certain areas need special attention in the office:
1. The reception area:
The reception area casts the first impression upon your visitors. This is the area where everyone lands up when they come to your office. Therefore, the area needs special attention and regular cleaning.
- This area needs a regular sweeping so that dirt doesn’t get collected.
- Never clutter the reception area by stacking it with magazines.
- Dust the tables frequently during the working hours.
- Use garbage bin and keep it clear.
- Get the windows cleaned.
- Check whether the floors are properly cleaned and mopped everyday.
If you have kept plants in the reception area, then water them regularly so that they look fresh and alive. These are the few things that could be done to a reception area in order to make it much more attractive and clean.
2. The office kitchen:
Office kitchen is used by all the employees of your organization. Therefore, it is very important to keep this place hygienic. In order to maintain the hygiene of your office kitchen, you should follow these tips:
- Get the trash bins cleaned every day
- Clean the refrigerator once in a week
- The coffee machine must be cleaned regularly.
- Mop the counter tops after every usage
- Keep the floors always dry and clean.
3. Keep the bathroom clean:
Germs and viruses thrive in the bathroom. The bathrooms need to be cleaned twice daily. Every time you use the bathroom, flush and wash your hands with a hand wash. Make the employees maintain these things for their own good.
- Clogging of water at a certain area in the bathroom is very dangerous, get it cleaned.
- Clean the tiles and floors with disinfectants
- Floors must never be slippery
- There must be proper hygiene maintained in the bathroom.
- Use of air fresheners is mandatory for bathrooms.
If your office bathroom is cleaned in this way, it will never be a reason for your employees’ dissatisfaction.
A Final Takeaway:
If your staffs, assigned for cleaning, fail to cleanthe office properly, you can ask for professionals’ help. The professional cleaners will perform their duty without your interference. Just keep the proper cleaning supplies ready at your office inventory for the professional cleaners.
- Ken Behm